|
Prologue, ChingWei 21st December Live simply. Speak kindly. Care deeply. Love generously. - Archives, September 2009 . October 2009 . November 2009 . December 2009 . January 2010 . February 2010 . March 2010 . April 2010 . May 2010 . June 2010 . July 2010 . August 2010 . September 2010 . October 2010 . November 2010 . December 2010 . January 2011 . February 2011 . March 2011 . May 2011 . October 2011 . March 2012 . April 2012 . May 2012 . June 2012 . October 2012 . November 2012 . May 2013 . August 2013 . December 2013 .
|
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 Why. Sometimes, i really don't understand why my siblings hate each other so much. I mean, you guys are born in the same family. We grow up together. We used to play together, and do anything together. But all these had to happen. All those unwanted and pointless quarrels and fighting had to happen. It'd really hurt Mummy and Daddy to see both of you like that. I hope both of you can appreciate each other more. Love each other, okay? HEY SIST, in case you're reading this, i know kai may be super irritating annoying and rude at times ( i know you are on the verge of killing him alr). I ALSO CANNOT STAND HIM OK. But ya'know, after all, we're siblings right? We must lovelove each other yarh. Must enjoy each other's company as much as we can now. I hope you can forgive him for being nosy and annoying. Forgive him for whatever wrong things he'd done to annoy you. No matter how annoying he is, he's still quite a nice guy afterall. Please try to be patient towards him from now on. PLEASE? For me, mummy and daddy? FYI, I superrrr don't like the feeling of being caught in the middle between both of you ok. Aiyaaa ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I love the both of you la. Muamuamua <3 -awkward- |